Wednesday, June 9

Birthday Party in Ohio

Kat loves her new sunglasses from Nanay and Papa. She keeps them in her purse and takes them everywhere we go! At the store, someone said, "Hello Hollywood!"
Kat got a new Tinkerbell purse from Aunt Kristen that she can't put down. I have to say, that for now, it is too cute. 
What to look for when your child's had enough cake and frosting.
Dig in Cole! The kids had fun decorating their own piece of cake by putting on assorted candies to make their own little princess castle.
What made this princess party even more fun...was doing it with her cousins who are all boys! The princess party guests included 5 boys and Kat!
Princess Castle turned out all right. I was pretty worried there at the beginning when the cakes didn't come out of the pan in full pieces and the icing wasn't cooperating with me (or me with it).
Papa bought Dash some sweet scuba gear. We keep telling him it works the best if he'd come off the steps of the pool.

6 comments:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

Happy Birthday Kat! And the cake turned out great! So fun to see how much your kids have grown. And I soo wish we had some sunshine that was warm enough for swimming! Come and check out my blog to see what its been like over here....it is Jun-uary I think.

Mike said...

What a girly party!

Kari Clark said...

What fun parties! Kate looks like she enjoyed them! Girly-girls are the best.

faith said...

What a cute girl! Looks like you all had fun - even the boys! And great job on the cake.

Suzanne said...

I love the fairy wings! And great job on the cake--I'm impressed. Good luck with getting settled in Ohio. We miss you guys already!

Kristen said...

I wish I could eat some more of that delicious birthday cake. In about 2 years I'm totally making one!