Monday, June 29

More birthday and random fun pictures!

Birthday Party at the Clark's!!! It was too fun! Everyone was a good sport about how gross the cake was (egg free, nut free, dairy free, wheat free, gluten free). But it was Kat's party so she must have a cake she can eat, right!?
Her first Tea Party was at her Nanay's house. She LOVED it. How cute it was decorated and I have to say that Dash enjoyed it too.
I took this picture in front of our house. So often, I am in awe at the beauty of the mountains by our house. I am even able to see the "Y" on the mountain outside my kitchen window. I love the mountains here in the spring time when they're green and vibrant.
Ryan has come to stay with us a couple of weekends. He is so funny and clever. This is a picture of me getting ready to cut his hair. After asking me a couple of times if I was sure I didn't have a cape of some sort...I came back to him with this, however, I forgot to put arm holes in it. He slipped it on before we knew of my mistake...us three laughed and laughed at how funny he looked.
Dash loves playing basketball with Dad. He knows how to dribble, block, dunk, and shoot. He wears his BYU jersey on average, every other day. What a true fan he is!

No comments: