We were able to spend a good amount of time in Ohio over Christmas break. It was too fun having all the cousins play together. We miss our family in Ohio and can't wait to go back.
We had some friends take a few family pictures of us. We thought we'd share some with you!
6 comments:
Way cute pictures! We had so much fun visiting with you guys! Garett had a blast with Dallin! Lets get together soon.
those are great pictures and you all look wonderful.
it was great to talk to you the other day. we need to do that more often to stay caught up.
Such sweet family pictures! Your blog is great, it's so fun to keep up with you guys! You need to come to Denver again, that was really fun!
I am so happy you are blogging! Your family pictures are adorable. I love the one of you and Chris. You look so happy.
You guys are funny....looking.
Love you and miss you.
SamYam
mum any pics of her grabbing her toes with her legs spread wide open but nkd so I can see her lovelypussy?
Post a Comment